Superior board stability allows for installation directly to an acoustic underlay or concrete slab by way of a floating structure or via direct adhesive.
Plank floorboards are designed with tongues and grooves on all four sides to ensure seamless installation.
The Groell series is finished in natural hardwood oils by WOCA of Denmark. The use of natural oils enables the timber to breathe, regulating humidity and aiding in the prevention of warping and cupping.
Plank floorboards are backed by a 25 year structural warranty.
- Pack: 2.166m²/ctn
- Pieces Per Pack: 6pcs
- Finish: UV Oil
- Warranty: 25 years (structural)
- Installation: Direct adhesive or floating
- Janka Hardness Rating of 6.6 kN
- Moitsure Content: 8-10%
- Density: 0.75g/cm²
- Colour and Grading may vary from batch to batch. Being a natural product, colour and grain will vary, whilst knots and surface checking are to be expected.
- All images used are for colour reference only as some Projects have been supplied in a Prime grade option.