We are excited to present our new range of Engineered time, called Tank UV – as tough as a tank. Scratch resistant, super hard plank flooring.
Tank Coating Engineered Oak
- The product is designed for high traffic commercial areas, ideal for shops and restaurants where higher surface hardness and scratch resistance are required.
- The high-purity of the UV paint coating enhances the toughness, adhesion of the paint film and enhances the natural three-dimensional perspective of the wood grain.
- The vertical surface hardness is up to 12 Newtons, which is about 270 kilograms per square centimetre of load, whilst a general UV coating is about 3-4 Newton.
- The scratch and abrasion resistance of the surface are comparable to artificial synthetic wood flooring such as commercially available Laminate and Vinyl flooring.
- Passed the CNS 7614 (1994) flameproof method 30 seconds test.
- Passed the ASTM D4060-10 wear resistance test over 20,000 rpm.
- UV coating film adhesion-X cut test up to 4A standard (up to 5A).
- Through ASTM D1211-97 hot and cold cycle test (6cycles) no abnormalities were found.
- Pencil hardness (highest standard 9H) was achieved by the pencil hardness-breakage method JIS K5400 (1990).
- Avoid dragging sharp objects.
- Avoid direct sunlight to prevent discolouration and shrinkage problems.
- Vacuum cleaners or electrostatic mop can be used for cleaning.
- No need to use any detergent, just use damp mop.