Enjoy a classic timber floor that will suit any interior
Prefinished Solid Timber Floors
Add a layer of luxury to any room with prefinished solid timber floors. Full of character, this flooring will immediately increase the value of your property, and with no on-site sanding, polishing or coating required, you can immediately relax and enjoy the look and feel of your high-quality timber surfaces.
Don’t worry about vacating your property or searching for alternative accommodation; the majority of our jobs can be finished in two to three days, and as soon as the installation has taken place you can use your floor again. Made scratch resistant with our premium solvent-free finish, you’ll also receive a 15-year manufacturer warranty on surface coating when used in residents.
Dimensions: Various lengths 1500mm – 2200mm , widths 85mm – 130mm, & 18mm thickness.
All of our Pre-finished timber comes from sustainable forests & plantations. Species include Blackbutt, Brush Box , Cumaru Brazilian Teak, Grey Iron Bark, Jarrah, Jatoba Brazilian Cherry, Kempas Natural, Kempas Red Stain, Keranji King Teak, Pacific Black Butt, Pacific Spotted Gum, Red Iron Bark, Spotted Gum, Sydney Blue Gum, Tasmanian Oak.
Why Choose Pre-finished Timber? In today’s global market, pre-finished timbers are pretty much the norm. Here are some of the reasons:
- Durability: Pre-finished with 12 layers of American PPG Finish – Award Coating Master
- Less mess: No sanding, staining, or sticky finishes means less mess in your home.
- No wait time: You won’t have to wait days (or weeks) for your flooring to completely dry. Once floors are installed, you can move right in and start enjoying your new flooring.
- Environmentally Friendly: The finish E0 VOC rating so there are no harmful odours to deal with.
- Flawless Coating: No streaking, bubbling, or missed spots. Pre-finished planks include a thicker, more uniform coating than a manually finished boards.
A downloadable brochure can be found here.
Raw T & G Timber Floors
In addition to prefinished solid timber surfaces, Acers Timber Flooring also offers a range of Raw Tongue and Groove hardwood floors directly from the mill, with species including:
- Blackbutt and Brush Box
- Blue, Flooded (Rose) and Spotted Gum
- Stringybark, Grey and Red Ironbark
- Tasmanian Oak and Tallowwood
- Jarrah and Turpentine
These floors are commonly cut to 80 mm and 130 mm widths, with various grades in quality available for each type of timber. And if you’re after a variety of wood that’s a bit more niche and harder to find, don’t hesitate to call Acers – our team will work hard to locate what you specifically want.
Enjoy a style that will stand the test of time. Speak to Acers Timber Flooring today.