Nature’s Oak by Premium Floors
Engineered Timber Floors – Real natural wood in your home
If you want warmth and grace in your home, nothing surpasses the appeal of a wood floor. You’ll never tire of its exceptional beauty, and it will give you a lifetime of pleasure.
Moreover, a beautiful wood floor is the ideal basis for every style and every interior.
The Nature’s Oak range contains trendy, yet timeless designs that lift your room to the next level. Thanks to the bevels on the long side, your room will seem just that little bit longer and light will be drawn inside. All the planks are brushed and finished with several highly scratch, wear and stain resistant layers of European high quality lacquer, giving dirt and dust no change to stick to the floor. So cleaning your Nature’s Oak floor is no hassle at all, just wipe the dirt away.
Nature’s Oak comes with the best and strongest joining system in the world, Uniclic, making sure that there are no open joins. Thanks to the versatility of Uniclic, the floor can be installed floating or glued down.
These planks are 182 cm long and 19 cm wide, with a nominal thickness of 14mm. They have a 20 year wear warranty and a lifetime structural warranty, ensuring that your floors stays beautiful for years and years to come.
Speak to Brisbane’s Acers Timber Flooring about bamboo surface prices and make an environmentally-friendly choice for your home.
Brand Nature’s Oak
Wood Species Oak
Surface Finish Matt Finish
Style 1 Strip
Dimensions 1820 x 190mm
Pack Size 2.075m²
Pack Weight approx. 20kg
Edging Bevelled Edge
Installation Method Uniclic
Domestic Warranty 20 Year Wear & Lifetime Structural
Commercial Warranty Available on request
- Wood In All It’s Glory
- Lifetime Uniclic Warranty
- 20 year wear warranty
- Pre-finished with 7 layers of scratch and stain resistant lacquer
- Enhanced stability thanks to the 3 layers of real wood
- Fast and easy installation thanks to the patented Uniclic System
Laying your floor without hassle
Laying a Nature’s Oak floor is easy thanks to the patented and world-famous Uniclic click system. It is very user-friendly, a lot faster and a lot more solid than other systems. It makes laying easier, even in the smallest corners of the room.
How does it work?
You will find yourself fitting your floor in a “click”, very swiftly and with the greatest ease.
- Placing colour-fast, dirt trapping mats at all external entrances will help to keep dirt and grit off your floor as well as absorbing any excess moisture.
- Use high density felt floor protectors on the underside of all moving furniture or furniture that may be moved from time to time to help prevent premature wear and scratches.
- Install protective, clear vinyl chair mats under any office chairs or castor wheels that may be used in areas where Premum Oak is installed. Avoid plastic or castor wheel use directly on the surface of your floor.
- When moving heavy furniture or items back into position after the installation has been completed, use rigid protective sheets on the surface of your floor and avoid sliding or dragging furniture or appliances into place across the surface of your new floor.
- Vacuum (bristles down) or sweep your floor regularly to remove grit or objects that may scratch the surface of your floor.
- Any spills should be wiped off the surface of the floor as soon as they occur.
- When cleaning your floor, use Premium Timber & Cork Maintenance Kit (available from your Premium Oak retailer) as directed on the back of the pack. This kit has been designed specifically for your flooring. It is important that you do not use soap-based detergents or “supermarket type cleaners”, as these may leave a dull film on your floor that can be extremely difficult to remove (sometimes impossible). Premium Cork & Timber Cleaner is the only maintenance fluid that should be used on Premum Oak, following the directions for use on the label.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or scouring powder on your floor and never wax or polish your floor. Never use a steam mop on your floor.
- Timber flooring, like other types of smooth floors, can become slippery when wet. Wipe any cleaning moisture off the floor immediately after cleaning using a clean towel or rag. Immediately wipe up wet areas from spills, foreign substances, or moisture from wet feet.
It is important to re-coat your flooring using an approved coating as the flooring starts to show dull spots or signs of wear. This job is most often undertaken every several years in residential installations and is usually carried out by floor sanders using approved water or one part solvent based coating. Approved coatings include Premium Aqua Gold and Premium Gold Floor Finish. The use of non-approved floor coatings can lead to post installation coatings flaking off the surface of your timber floor.
A Timber Friendly Environment
Keeping your internal environment “timber friendly” is important. Immediately after installation, the area should be well ventilated, occupied and protected from extreme sunlight and extreme swings of humidity and temperature. Failure to provide such an environment can lead to fading, distortion of panels, excessive expansion / contraction (gaps) or noisy floors.
Lifetime Structural Warranty
Nature’s Oak is sold with a Lifetime Structural Warranty that covers warping or twisting of any board for the life of the floor, in accordance with the conditions listed below and as a result of product manufacturing faults or defects. Warping and twisting refers to a board independently distorting when compared to adjacent boards. These terms do not refer to cupping or doming. Cupping and doming, refers to the reasonably uniform convexing or concaving shape across the width of the surface of boards installed. Cupping and doming, whilst extremely uncommon, are caused by factors relating to installation or the installation environment. As they are outside the control of the manufacturer, they are specifically excluded from this warranty. It is also important to note that Nature’s Oak flooring should be installed and maintained in accordance with our installation instructions and care & maintenance guidelines (also available in store or from Premium Floors offices). Of course, boards that are visibly faulty or deemed visually or structurally inappropriate prior to installation should not be installed and are therefore also not covered by this or, to the extent allowed by law, any other warranty.
20 Year Residential Wear Warranty
Nature’s Oak is sold with a 20 year residential wear warranty covering wear through of the coated surface (to bare timber) in accordance with the conditions listed below. Of course, all care and maintenance guidelines should be followed at all times (a copy of our care & maintenance guidelines is readily available from your Nature’s Oak Timber Retailer, any Premium Floors office or online here). A minimum of 5% of the floor area must have worn through to bare timber to evoke this warranty.