Plank Hardwood range is constructed using a solid Australian hardwood wear layer in Blackbutt or Spotted Gum with multi ply sub-layers. This form of board construction delivers high performance structural, integrity and longevity.
Superior board stability allows for installation directly over concrete or timber sub floors as a floating structure due to the built-in acoustic foam underlay backing.
Our hardwood range is designed with a click lock profile on all four sides to ensure seamless installation.
The hardwood series is finished in natural hardwood oils by WOCA of Denmark. The use of natural oils enables the timber to breathe, regulating humidity and aiding in the prevention of warping and cupping.
Plank floorboards are backed by a 25 year structural warranty.
- Pack: 2.022m²/ctn
- Pieces Per Pack: 8pcs
- Finish: UV Oil
- Warranty: 25 years (structural)
- Installation: floating
- Janka Hardness Rating of 11 kN
- Moitsure Content: 8-10%
- Nested Boards – 25% nested boards
- Colour and Grading may vary from batch to batch. Being a natural product, colour and grain will vary, whilst knots and surface checking are to be expected.
- All images used are for colour reference only as some Projects have been supplied in a Prime grade option.